Monday, June 4, 2012

New course offering for writers in June-August, 2012

Exciting news! I have decided to run my Becoming a Story Editor course again this summer, from the week of June 18 to the week of August 6.


The course will include:

* eight weekly one-hour long videos by me, sent to you to review on your own schedule

* eight weekly one-hour long individual skype sessions, to work on a project you have in progress

* eight weekly assignments reviewed and discussed with me, to further your understanding of the course content.

Each course is $500 CDN, plus HST of $65 for $565.

Please see below for course description and check back here for updates! Feel free to email me at sherry.coman@gmail.com to register and make further inquiries. I look forward to hearing from you.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment